Gamespot's 2007 GPU roundup

www.gamespot.com has posted their annual comprehensive GPU roundup. It gives a great overview of all relevant graphics cards available today seperated into four categories: high-end, performance, mainstream, and budget. The article is located at the following link:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6173135/index.html?tag=topslot;title;2&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

I'm going to go and start saving up for that Geforce 8800 Ultra SLI system for $1350. Actually, the real savings is going to be for the 900W power supply that I'll need to power them!

Comments

  1. First!!!

    Anyways, I saw this the other day. Looks like my GTS is still decent, and will rock when I go SLI. My friend in QA let me borrow his copy of Quake4. I'll let you know how awesome it is when I get a chance to play it this week :)

    btw-make sure that 900W has enough power cables to hook up both 8800's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Xbox Scorpio vs PS4 Pro: The Truth About What To Expect

SHOCKER: Paramount to drop Blu-Ray Support!!!